- We strongly encourage swimmers to attend all practices during the week if they wish to truly improve throughout the season. The more they come to practice the more they will learn and have time to work on their strokes. If they cannot make it to practice every day, that’s okay, please let the coaches know if your child cannot attend practice or a meet.
- Please stay in the pool area during practices or have a designated adult who is responsible for your child. Per River Green pool rules, children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please do not talk with your children when they are practicing. We have only a small amount of time to work with your children.
- Children are allowed in the swim team portion of the pool only at their designated practice time.
- Swimmers and families must adhere to the RiverGreen pool policies for all attendee’s. This includes monitoring and managing siblings who may be in the pool area.
- Swimmers are to practice only in their designated age-groups unless other arrangements have been made with prior coach's approval. Siblings may have different practice session times.
- We will have practice if there is a light rain. If it is thundering or lightening, practice will be cancelled or the location changed. Please subscribe to the RiverGreen Rays bad weather text alerts.
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to talk with the coaches. After practice or through e-mail is always best. We are open to any suggestions!
Simple formatted text